Thursday, February 11, 2010

Giving Up Facebook

I'm giving up Facebook for Lent. No facebook for 40 days.... THAT's exciting... I've decided to give it up because I feel like it is getting in the way of me doing things I should be doing. I spend way too much time on it, as well as other things on the internet. So I'm giving up Facebook, and I'm limiting my internet usage. I'm only allowed to visit each website ONCE per day. Like Youtube, I can only go check my updates once a day, and once I log off that's it for the day. The internet has become a huge problem in my life and its becoming the center of my daily activities. A normal hour on the computer goes like this:

Facebook
Youtube
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook
Blog
Facebook
Youtube
Facebook
Google Random Thing
Facebook about Random Thing
Youtube

Well... you get my point. I feel like it is too much for me to be doing in my life and I need to spend that time doing other more productive things... and improving my relationships with the people around me. 

No comments: