Monday, April 19, 2010

No internet Blues? NOT HERE!!!

So I have been living without internet for about 3 weeks now and most of you are thinking:

Wow, with the addiction that Cheryl has, she must be dieing!

Well guess what wonderfully clever reader, I'm not! I'm thoroughly enjoying being free from the evil clutches of Youtube and Facebook. I've been keeping up with chores, exercising, studying, and doing the things that need to be done. I've been more apt to go outside, I've feel like I have more time and energy, and I'm realizing how addicted I have been to the internet.

I would love to never have the internet in my apartment again, however seeing as how A) my roommate told me that she wants it and B) its kind-of important to have in some cases, I need to get it. However I am going to wait till my roommate moves back in with me in August.

So all in all, I will be less frequent in Blog posts, not that its a huge change from the norm, haha.

No comments: