Monday, May 3, 2010

So I am currently sitting here:



Working on some stuff for my History of Christian Thought class, and I feel so amazing. It's incredible how after such a long and hard year full of changes and heart break and cold miserable - ness, I can sit here and feel so at peace: so happy. I don't have a boyfriend, my friends aren't here, in fact I haven't seen any of my friends in a week, but yet I don't feel lonely, I feel elated and content. Because I know that I'm not alone. I feel it when look upon this beautiful landscape, I feel it when the wind blows through my hair, and I feel it as the sun beams down on my face. I'm never alone, because He is always with me.

The love of God is overflowing in me. Its pouring out of me and I can't contain it. There isn't anything I want right now, other then to just stay here and sit in His presence.

( But don't worry! I still miss you Kelsey!!! <3 )

No comments: